Canadian-made and Manufactured in Muskoka
- Framework and materials designed and engineered for maximum strength and protection
- Protects your boat from the elements (Sun, UV rays, rain, tree sap, pollen, bird/bug droppings).
- Provides protection for your boat without incurring cost of constructing a permanent shelter
- Does not block your lake view, enhancing your waterfront
- Eliminates the need to take your boat cover on and off
- Reasonably priced and easily installed
- For easy maintenance, the awning rolls up on frames for winter storage in minutes, and takes minutes to roll back out for Spring
Unique design features of the Weather Master Awning Systems
- Mounts to edge of dock and cantilevers out over the water and your boat
- Slip style awnings are custom made to suit your dock and boat
- Canopy made from Top Gun™ – an 11oz per square yard, long-lasting 100% Marine Canvas that is mildew and Puncture-resistant as well as UV-protected and water resistant
- Designed with unique to the market bellows venting system which helps eliminate the umbrella effect and prevents awnings from blowing down
- Frame is 100% aluminum and will not rust, providing years of service
- Proven engineered custom design provides you with the security of a quality structure
- Wide choice of colours
Browse through a selection of available designs and solutions.
Have an idea that you don’t see here? Contact Us and we can work directly with you or your designer to create a quality finished solution that will compliment your dock.
Call to discuss your project or make an appointment to visit us. Speak with one of our knowledgeable design consultants and browse materials finishes and design all in one location.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm