When your need for shade is big, Control your outdoor space like never before.
- Awnings can expand your living space, while protecting your deck, furniture and carpets from fading caused by UV rays
- Protect your indoor and outdoor spaces from sun damage, by cutting glare by as much as 95%, providing shade and reducing room heat by as much as 15 degrees F.
- Reducing the heat in a room with retractable awnings can reduce air conditioning use – and energy bills – by almost 25%.
- Awnings can be made in virtually any shape, colour and size to enhance your home or business
- Choose from hundreds of the most popular brands of fabrics in solid or stripes to make your awning a smart and stylish investment for your home or cottage.
- All fabrics are mildew resistant and have a UV inhibitor so they hold their colour and appearance for years
- Pitch Adjustments are from 0 to 50 degrees
- No maintenance required due to powder coated aluminum frames, available in White, Ivory, Black, Sand, Charcoal grey or Light grey colours
- Awnings can operate either manually, or by our Somfy motors with electronic controls
- Comes with long term manufacturer’s warranties on all components
Remote and Automatic control for Awnings.
- Somfy Automation gives finger-tip control, for the easiest way to extend or retract the largest, heaviest awnings around, or to control several awnings, even a whole houseful of them, from one simple push-button switch or remote transmitter.
- Somfy Automation gives peace of mind when away. Somfy sun and wind sensors automatically protect a home from the heat of the sun, and protect awnings from the damaging effects of rain, sudden storms, and heavy winds.
Browse through a selection of available designs and solutions.
Have an idea that you don’t see here? Contact Us and we can work directly with you or your designer to create a quality finished solution that will compliment your dock.
Call to discuss your project or make an appointment to visit us at our design center located in Bracebridge Ontario. Speak with one of our knowledgeable design consultants and browse materials finishes and design all in one location.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
440 Ecclestone Drive,
Unit 11 Bracebridge,
Ontario P1L 1Z6
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm